I’m sad to lose the follower but my dash has become I huge mess.
I love all your faces.
If you wanna re-follow which I doubt
So yeah. Bye
I need to leave.
let me just say a few things about ‘all about that bass’ real quick
- it’s a song about body positivity and we don’t get many of those so can we just take that into consideration please
- i know people are kicking off about her using the phrase “skinny bitches” but she does follow it up with "no, i’m just playing i know you think you’re fat / but i’m here to tell you that / every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" she’s taken an insult commonly given to slim women and basically a said so what if you are skinny/skinny but you think you’re fat, YOU’RE STILL PERFECT
- i’ve seen shit loads of people saying it makes them feel more confident, and slim women get a ton of media reinforcing the idea that their body is perfect anyway
- IT’S CATCHY AS FUCK
Meet Pickles, aka “Catosaurus.” He was rescued in Boston and he’s over 3 feet long.
now that is a cat
Sokka Appreciation Week
Sokka Appreciation Life
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
so today at work I cleaned this old man’s golf clubs and I thought he was getting his wallet out of his bag but instead he pulls out this giant plastic target bag of yellow plums. he tipped us in yellow plums. he told us not to tell anyone we had these and I looked them up because they were so good and these plums are illegal in the US. I got tipped in illegally imported plums.
That. Is. Amazing.
here are 6 selfies w/ me lookin nice
WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
mozzarella sticks and regret
((Also characters with intersectional identities as well))
Disclaimer: This is not an exhaustive list of all the types of representation in comics.(**Wanda & Pietro Maximoff are also ethnically Jewish.)
I am reposting this because damn, some of these characters are awesome and I need to learn about the ones I am not familiar with…